VegiAstin Natural Astaxanthin
- VegiAstin is from the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis.
- Patent technology – Deep Extract™supercritical CO2 process
- Protect against age related brain problem
- Defend against ultraviolet rays, suppress free radicals and protect cell membranes against oxidative damage
- Protect against Age related eye health problem
- Reduce blood viscosity and maintain the immune system
- Natural astaxanthin
- Sunflower lecithin
- Purple perilla seed oil (55%-Linoleic acid)
- Olive extra virgin
- Powerful antioxidant, slow down the aging process of skin
- Maintain cardiovascular health
- Relieve eye fatigue
- Maintain and enhance the immune system and protect immune cells
- Boost muscle endurance and recovering form oxidative damage
- skin care
- blood pressure
- brains and eyes care
What is Astaxanthin?
Astaxanthin is an organic pigment found in algae, animal, bacterial, fungal and plant species. The microalgae Haematococcus Pluvialis is one of the richest natural sources of astaxanthin. umans cannot produce astaxanthin and have to obtain through the diet.
Natural Astaxanthin is one of the most powerful antioxidant yet discovered. The unique molecular structure makes Astaxanthin literally hundreds of times stronger than any other antioxidant molecule with special biological activity.
Comparison of Antioxidant capacity of Astaxanthin
Advanced Formulation Technique- Absorption and utilization of Astaxanthin is commonly uncertain and maybe as low as 25% in some individuals, which is greatly enhanced in VegiAstin™ with the advanced Lecithin formulation technique
Plant-based Omega-3 added According to the physique and diet habits of Asian, Purple Perilla Seed Oil and Olive Oil are added, with their benefit of antioxidant and anti-aging, ViegiAstin™ may help the overall health
Vegetarian Guarantee With plant sourced softgel shell, VegiAstin™ is vegetarian guaranteed from inside to outside, and suitable for different needs
Vegiastin can help BEAUTY SKIN, BRAIN HEALTH, EYE HEALTH
1. What is natural astaxanthin?
Natural astaxanthin is a carotenoid, like lycopene in tomatoes and β-carotene in carrots. It has antioxidant activity in the body. In nature, salmon store natural astaxanthin in their muscles to give them the endurance to swim upstream to spawn.
2. What is the source of VegiAstin?
All of our VegiAstin natural astaxanthin is extracted from the natural haematococcus pluvialis.
3. What is the difference between natural and synthetic astaxanthin?
Natural astaxanthin from Haematoccous Pluvialis algae is a far superior form of Astaxanthin compared to the synthetic versions derived from petrochemicals. Up to stronger as an antioxidant, the natural astaxanthin can provide a much greater health benefit than the synthetic versions.
4. I have a shellfish allergy. Can I take the VegiAstin?
Yes, no ingredients are derived from shellfish. Natural astaxanthin is made from microalgae.
5. What makes VegiAstin different from other astaxanthin products?
The key factors that make VegiAstin unique are:
1. We apply proprietary DeepExtractTM supercritical CO2 process to create the best quality materials, and O²B® Peroxidation Blocker stabilization technology to ensure astaxanthin’s long-term stability and efficacy for the consumer.
2. Sunflower Lecithin added
Lecithin can emulsify ingredients to make it well dispersed and better absorbed. sunflower lecithin is added, which greatly enhanced the absorption rate of Astaxanthin in VegiAstin.
3. Plant-based Omega-3 added
Perilla seeds Oil and Olive Oil Extra Virgin is addad, they contains ALA omega-3 fatty acid which benefits cardiovascular health and immune system.
VegiAstin Natural Astaxanthin
|Ingredients︰||Natural Astaxanthin, Sunflower Lecithin, Perilla Seed Oil(55%α-Linoleic Acid), Olive Oil Extra Virgin, Natural Vanilla Flavor|
|Direction︰||Take 1 softgel per day with warm water|
|Packing︰||Each softgel contain 6mg Astaxanthin, 475 mg per softgel, 30 Softgels per box|
|Storage︰||Keep tightly closed in cool and dry place.
Keep out of reach of children
|Attention︰||Pregnant or breastfeeding individuals should consult their doctor or pharmacist before taking this product|
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
This product is not to replace medicine.